1. strong sterilization. Garlic contains sulfide, has a strong antibacterial, anti-inflammatory effect, on a variety of coccus, bacillus, fungi and viruses have inhibition and kill.
2. Prevent tumors and cancer. Germanium and selenium in garlic can inhibit the growth and reproduction of tumor cells.
3. Detoxify the intestine and prevent gastrointestinal diseases.
4. Lower blood sugar and prevent diabetes. Garlic can promote insulin secretion, increase the absorption of glucose by tissue cells, improve the body’s glucose tolerance, and rapidly reduce the blood sugar level of the body.
5. Prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. Garlic can prevent and treat fat deposition in cardiovascular and cerebrovascular, induce fat metabolism in tissues, significantly increase fibrinolytic activity, reduce cholesterol, inhibit platelet aggregation, reduce plasma concentration, increase microarterial dilation, promote vasodilation, regulate blood pressure, increase vascular permeability, thus inhibiting thrombosis and preventing arteriosclerosis.
6. Prevent colds. Garlic contains a kind of spicy called propylene sulfide, pathogenic bacteria and parasites have a good killing effect, can prevent colds.
7. Anti-fatigue action. Garlic is a food containing vitamin B1. Vitamin B1 and allicin contained in garlic combine together, and have a good effect of eliminating fatigue and restoring physical strength.
Post time: Mar-14-2023